Monday, February 22, 2010

18 February 2010

The last day (18 February), We left for Mid-valley Mega Mall after breakfast and spend the day there till 12.30pm. Don’t forget to have the meal at Oasis food court. Try the ikan bakar stall. It is marvellous but you may need to queue for the food. Then I send my family to LCCT to catch their flight back to Kuching. This ended the first trip.

Just 4 hours after the first trip ended. My second trip started with picking up my friend (SY) from LCCT at 6pm as she took a flight from Penang to KL. Direct from LCCT, we went to KLCC trough the new MEX highway which only took us about 50 minutes to reach destination for a dinner appointment with another friend (Eddy) at a Korean restaurant at 4th Floor KLCC. Dinner is normal but good place for a chat. Then we went for Patchi Chocolate as I wanted a chocolate with roasted coffee bean in it. (I like coffee a lot). That mark the end of Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment